Decorative Concrete Programs Customer Support
The Decorative Concrete Programs FAQ's page offers information on computer requirements and questions you might have prior to purchasing.
Customer Support includes information about installation as well as some tip an tricks to make your imaging to look more realistic.
Please Note: The Decorative Concrete Imaging programs comes with Tutorials which takes you from start to finish on a project, we also include short videos for every command in the program. It is important that you take the time to watch these videos for a easier and better experience with our programs.
If you watched all the tutorials and read everything below and you can not find your answer, do not stay stuck. Use our Support Ticket.
The UAC block files from being written to your hard drive under program files. So it blocks the programs from registration. So you need to TURN IT OFF, then register the Program, you can turn it back on after that if you wish to. Below are videos that will show you how to turn off the UAC.
On the new version Deco-Con 3.2 Released Jan 2017. You most likely on a new computer and did not setup Windows Media Player. So if you have Windows 10 and the training movies are not playing, you need to setup Windows Media Player to play the movies.
1. We have placed a .WMV file on the USB for you to do this step, So place the USB drive into your computer, and open to see the contents of the drive.
2. You will see a file called “A-Undo.wmv” put your mouse over the file name then right click to bring up the menu. Select Open with Another - a menu will open with a list of programs that will open the video file.
3. Select on “Window Media Player” then make sure you put a check mark in the box that says “Always use this app to open WMV files” then click OK, the movie should play. Close it. Then open the Deco-con program and play any training movie. Click Here to print!
This happens when the display setting are changed while the program is open. The solution is to reset the programs defaults to bring the thumbnails back to the original position, you need to rename the EXE and the INI files.
- go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Deco-Conv3
- rename DecoCon.exe to DecoCon1.exe
- and rename DecoCon.ini to DecoCon1.ini
- re-open the program Should be fixed
Yes, Select the Area you want to edit - On the top tool bar go to Area - Edit Area - Here you will be able to add points, take away points and move points. You even have the ability to add another area with the same texture. Everything is always editable in your .LND file. This make Decorative Concrete Imaging Software very powerful when customers make changes.