Decorative Concrete Software Programs FAQ's!
Our Decorative Concrete Programs are easy to learn, if you watch the training videos which we include free.
All the Decorative Concrete Programs include free phone and online support.
This FAQ's page should answer the general questions prior to purchasing one of the Decorative Concrete Programs. If you are client looking for some tips and design short cuts check out our Client Support FAQ's.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, including Windows Vista and XP
- 4 GB of ram (minimum)
- 10 GB free hard drive (minimum)
- Sound card and speakers
- High color video card set to a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- A good mouse and pad or Graphic Tablet
- BOOT CAMP OR PARALLELS IS OUR ONLY OPTIONS AT THIS TIME - READ BELOW.
- Despite the Mac's recent gains in market share, Windows is still the dominant operating system, especially in businesses. That means there may be times when you need to run the Microsoft OS: perhaps there's an application your company uses that's only available for Windows, like Deco-con. Whatever your reason for running Windows, there are a number of ways your Mac can do it for you. BOOTCAMP or PARALLELS
- PLEASE NOTE: With Parallels you need to purchase a copy of Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- The installed version of the Estimators will only work on Windows Platform.
- The Online Version of the Estimators works on all Platforms.
Design on a small touch screen maybe harder on your eyes, But you can always plug it into a larger Monitor.
For Apple iPads users:
Option 1: You may consider purchasing a Windows PC laptop /Tablet combination; it is the best of both worlds. A small windows computer with a touch screen that can fold back into a tablet. Is a work horse with a keyboard for work, and then flip it back for presentations like a Tablet. And they cost less than an iPad most of the time.
OPTION 2: A virtualization with remote access setup is your best choice (Remote Desktop). It's in the (itunes) app store FREE. READ THIS! It lets you work with whatever programs you have on your Windows computer directly on your ipad. Changes will be saved to your computer. Con: Must have an internet connection and it is slower than using Decorative Concrete Software direct.
OPTION 3: There is also TeamViewer which is also free for personal use, which lets you remote into your desktop. Con: Must have an internet connection and it is slower than using Decorative Concrete Software direct.
**Saving your final image as a .JPG and emailing or sending it to your iPad allows you to show the client!
- Deco-Con installed versions are licensed to One User for 2 Computers, the licensed user also receives Free Phone and Online Support.
- If you should need a 3rd license or 3rd computer it is only $100 for the same user.
- Once every two years we deem reasonable for a new computer and will replace one the original licenses.
- Note: We offer a 50% discount for the 2nd and 3rd Users in the same company.
We consider that a 2nd User in the company! We have taken this into consideration and discounted the additional user by 50%. Each additional user can put it on two computers. This also entitles this user to Free support. Please Call Michele at: 817-764-0413 to add additional users to the same company.
- The programs are shipping on a USB Card. (unless you request otherwise). After purchase check your email for detailed instructions.
- Before you install Deco-Con you will need to change the User Account Control (UAC) on your computer so that you are "Administrator" of your own computer. (Microsoft default setting keeps them in charge of your computer, not you.) It will interfere with the installation. After you receive the software follow the instructions that will be emailed and shipped with your program.
- We offer FREE Phone and Online Support - Use our Support Ticket here!
- BEFORE CONTACTING US PLEASE: Watch all the training movies with in the program. We also have the Training Movies Online for Imaging Here so if you wanted to work in your program and open another computer and watch the training movies that is possible.
- Review the Support FAQ's Page before calling.
- We guarantee Deco-Con Imaging to run on all Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Because Deco-Con also contains over 25,000 seamless textures which can be copied and used in other programs we do not except returns at all.
- We guarantee the program works as it is shown on the demo videos, on our website or youtube.com. There are no written instructions, but there are over 50 plus training movies that teach every command tool and 8 tutorials that teach you the process of creating a basic image.
- If you do not watch the movies do not expect to know how to use the program. View the Deco-Con Imaging Tutorials Here before you purchase. and personally try one of the online Estimators.
- Please remember to effectively register the software on Windows the User Account Control (UAC) must be turned off. Take advantage of Tech Support which is available for assistance with installation and help with design techniques.